Happy Monday Middle School!
Here is your math homework. Pay attention to due dates (a little different than before!)
- FOR WEDNESDAY (November 20th): complete decimal package (10th and 100ths and converting to fraction equivalents) – this is two pages (double sided) some may have been begun in class today.
- For MONDAY (November 25th): Small extension in 1,4,8,9 assignment (Read Carefully)
- Just expressions and “showing work” is due now on MONDAY.
- Reflection, and COMPLETE project due NEXT Friday, November 29th (or before)
- Choose any 50+ expressions to “SHOW YOUR WORK” for a 4/4+
- Choose any 30-40 expressions to “SHOW YOUR WORK” for a 3/3+
- Choose less than 30 expressions to “SHOW YOUR WORK” for a 2/2+
- For Wednesday: Complete the TWO pages (handouts) for practice
- page 51 (circumference)
- page 115 (volume of cylinders)