Hi Middle School!

So… tomorrow will be a new day for all of us! We are prepared and ready!

If you haven’t already, please make sure you take a look at your Virtual Schedule. You can find the direct links to them (and updated each week) on my blog menu page here.

Also within the “Distance Learning” tab on my blog (i.e. next to where Exam Central is) you can find virtual learning expectations in Middle School, some F.A.Q.’s and some information around Math for all parents and students K-8

So what does that mean to you for tomorrow?

Log in tomorrow morning at 8:45 for Homeroom …and we go from there.

How do you log in? You have a link that you can find in 3 places:

• an email link sent to you already (click on the link)
  • in your google calendar (click on the link in the activity)
  • on “meet.google.com” (this will display all your LIVE Meets for the day)

…you will find the method that works best for you as we go along. Make sure you are logged into your OJCS GOOGLE ACCOUNT.

I will be moderating homeroom in Grade 6 each morning, Mrs. Bertrend for Grade 7, and Mr. Washerstein for Grade 8.

You will notice “Independent work periods” in your schedule. They are times to work on items that you would have had for homework, or in school assignments and in-class work. This week, you are responsible to do the following for Friday in math (YES, everything is on the calendar for me, as well as here, just like normal )

Grade 6:

1. For Friday: Complete and Post your blog post about your First Math Exam Reflection. (If you need pictures and your tutorials- let me know)

Grade 7:

1. Go to the “Riddle me This…?” post (should be right before this one) and complete 3 riddles that are NOT your riddles.
  2. Do the work to answer the questions, and take a picture of your work and email it to me for Friday.
  3. Yes you can do riddles from another grade, but remember, if you were not in the extended groups working with me on multiplying and dividing, the grade 8 riddles may be more challenging for you to answer.
  4. If you are NOT completed your riddle, please do so FOR Thursday, so I can upload it for others to do.

Grade 8:

2. Kind of hard, when a lot are missing: SO if you are NOT completed your riddle, please do so FOR Thursday, so I can upload it for others to do!
  3. Do the work to answer the questions, and take a picture of your work and email it to me for Friday.
  4. Yes you can do riddles from another grade, but do AT LEAST 2 from grade 8, that have multiplying and dividing. (take a look at grade 7- some of them challenged themselves to learn it in extended classes with me)

See you all on the other side of the screen!

Bitmoji Image